Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Conflict


Yesterday, I sat on the subway, and a man started to play music. Then, a little girl lifted a small basket up to each person and asked for money. The train reached the 74th Street. A beautiful woman stand up and said to the man, “This is illegal.” She turned to the girl “She is under the age.” The man stared at the woman straightly, “So what.” I saw the woman’s face became angry, and she picked up her phone and told to him, “Do you need me to call a police?”  The door opened, they walked out and argued. I had not seen the ending because the train was out of station. Other people began to discuss this event.

This kind of conflict often happens in this area. I do not really know what will be on the next. I think the woman has to call the police. And then, the police will use his power to educate this man. The individual speaking is weak to influence others.

No comments:

Post a Comment